- Observation at Cleveland NJROTC: J. Essington and K. Kramlich
- Observation at CVPA: M. Pace
- Observation at AESM L’Ouverture: A. Johnson
- Observational Feedback Written up Delivered via E-Mail
- Sharing of the update on AP Government with Department Chairs
- Preparing information on Personal Finance Curriculum for meeting with Vashon 9th Grade Team
- Started the research process and collection of test questions for a bank of resources for teachers to utilize for EOC Practice.
- Worked as the cashier for the SLPS Book Fair
- Helped break down and box up books from the book fair.
If we are not making mistakes, we are not learning. The scale and repetition of the mistakes also matters. Either way, we attempt to learn.